Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life on the road

So, Wally finally has a day off from driving truck, but he is all the way out in Oklahoma! He called me this morning so excited that he was going to be able to watch the championship football games being played today, but the only place he could find with a television was the truck stop laundry mat. I don't know why, but I find this pretty funny! I guess you take what you can get while out on the road. He did say that he got a front row seat (in a laundry mat, mind you) just in time for the first game to begin. A little different than watching it at home on the couch on his big screen. Ever the optimist, he's making the best of it. Luckily, they are selling popcorn for $0.52 as a game time snack! That makes it all better, right?
Wally had his first experience picking up a load in a cave--A CAVE! I guess they are big on caves in Missouri. All I can say is, boy has some backing skills!!

1 comment:

Ammie said...

That is amazing! I am sure the pictures don't even do it justice.