Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brandy!!!

Wally's daughter, Brandy, turns 23 today.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
We love you!

I can’t believe that you are now 23 years old! I certainly enjoy the time we spend together, which unfortunately isn’t enough these days. I am so proud of you and I hope that you will always find happiness. I am very blessed to have such wonderful children and it has been amazing for me to watch how fast you have grown up. Please know how much your dad loves you and supports you in all that you do. Have a great day and may you have a memorable birthday with many more to come!

With love,
Dad



2 comments:

Ammie said...

What sweet pictures! Happy Birthday Brandy girl! Love ya lots!

Marilyn said...

Cute pictures. I love to see the childhood pictures. They are real blondies!