Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sammy!


Today is Wally's Mom's birthday. Happy, Happy Birthday, Sammy!! Wally is out of town, but sent this message to post for his mom's birthday:

Happy Birthday Mom!!
I want you to know how much I truly love and respect you. I know how much you have sacrificed for me and I am so grateful that you are my mother. You are my hero!!! The great care and kindness you express has been a wonderful example for all of us about being a good person. Thanks again for all that you have done, and continue to do for all of us. I hope that you have an enjoyable and memorable birthday and hope that you have many more ahead.

With love,
Wally

Wally’s mom is an exceptional woman. She gives and gives to everyone around her without ever asking for anything in return. The amount of time she spends doing for others is more than I can measure. She has such a sweet personality and a very kind heart. I am so lucky to have her as my mother-in-law! We hope you have an enjoyable, relaxing birthday!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I like your new background. You are so right about Wally's mom. She is an exceptionally giving person and always looks on the bright side of life.