Monday, January 3, 2011

32 Weeks


Happy New Year!

I can hardly believe the baby will be here next month! I hit 32 weeks last Friday. I’m feeling pretty big these days, not too uncomfortable, just BIG. The little guy is very active and moving around ALOT. I finally finished putting the nursery together with just a few pictures left to hang. It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself! Here are some stats from my latest doctor’s appt:

Blood Pressure: 120/74
Belly Measurement: 31
Weight Gain so far: 21 lbs
Overall: Feeling good!

3 comments:

Marci said...

That is so great that you are keeping track of everything like you have been! I so wish I had done that with my kids! I hardly have any pregnancy pictures at all. NEXT MONTH! So exciting!!!

Natalie said...

I wish I had tracked stuff too. But I Know I gained lots more than 21 pounds by now hahaha

Sherisse said...

you are too cute. You make me laugh that you say you are BIG, just a small basketball. You are perfect! I'm so excited for you and Wally. I wish I could be there for your baby shower.