Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back to Work



This is my second week back to work since having Carson. Let's just say, I live for the weekends when I get to spend all day with him. I am not one of those moms who looked forward to going back to work for the "adult interaction". I have found I would much rather interact with my baby. I hate leaving him and missing out on all of the cute things he does during the day. Luckily, my wonderful family takes care of him and loves him just as much as I do.

He is such a happy baby and gives me the cutest smiles and laughs while I get ready for work in the morning. He is getting to be so strong. This morning he completely ripped down three rings that were hanging over his playmat. I have a feeling the giraffe and monkey are next on his list!

Thank goodness for a long Memorial Day weekend coming up!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

That is so hard to go back to work, I'm sure. But I think Nat thinks it is a blessing to get to spend time with him! That little guy sure is loved!