Sunday, June 12, 2011

The BIG One Three

Happy, Happy 13th Birthday, Derek!!



I remember when you were just Little Bear. Where did 13 years go? You are such a great kid (or are you officially not a kid anymore?) You’re an amazing baseball player!! I think it’s so cool that you have such a passion for the game. I’m keeping my fingers crossed you make it to Hawaii Not only do you excel in baseball, you do so well in school, too and you play the clarinet. Talk about a well rounded boy! I’m always so happy to say that Derek Peterson is my nephew, whether it is at your baseball games, your school functions, band concerts, etc. I’m always proud that you’re part of my family.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Such sweet compliments, and every one well-deserved. Derek does so well in so many areas of his life.we are very proud of him.