Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAT!!



Natalie is an amazing sister to me! She is my best friend and confidant. She is and always has been supportive in every aspect of my life. She is happy when I succeed and comforting when I struggle. She is one of the most dependable people I know. If she commits herself to something, she always follows through, often times going above and beyond what’s expected of her. She is a wonderful mother to her three kids. The amount of time and effort she puts into making sure their needs and wants are met is immeasurable. She is hard working, quick witted, smart, strong, accepting, giving of her time (even when she doesn't have it to give), sensitive to others needs, considerate, kind hearted, honest, forgiving, and loved very much by those who surround her. I am so blessed to have been given Natalie as my sister (thanks, mom and dad!)

Among many things, Natalie and I share a love of Mexican food, diet soda, and the belief that you can never have too many pairs of jeans (or cute tees)! I’m often told how similar she and I are in looks and mannerisms. I take this as the utmost compliment! I feel proud when people recognize me as Natalie Peterson's sister. I can’t imagine anyone better than she to be likened to.


Happy, Happy Birthday to my Sweet Sister!






2 comments:

Marilyn said...

It makes me very happy to know that you and Natalie are such good friends. When you were teenagers, I had my doubts!
This is a wonderful tribute to your sister.

Natalie said...

Oh thanks Mel! This just made my day!!!