Friday, September 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERICA!!!


Happy Birthday, Erica!

I can't believe that my sweet little girl is 24 years old. The time has sure flown by. I still have many fond memories of my cute little cheerleader! You are now a fine, young woman with a bright future because of all of your hard work, dedication and determination. One of your many gifts is to stay focused and enthusiastic about reaching your goals. You are definitely a go-getter and run a very hectic schedule. Your energy should be bottled and sold! All of these traits will enable you to achieve the success and happiness you strive for. Keep up your tremendous work ethic and positive attitude as you press forward in life. I have always enjoyed great pride for you and your accomplishments throughout your life. Melanie and I are SO PROUD of you and the person you have become. You are such a sweetheart! We will always be behind you giving you the best support that we can.

We love you and miss you very much!! We look forward to seeing both you and Nate very soon!

Have a wonderful birthday!!

Love, Dad & Melanie








No comments: