Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Groovy Chick!!!

Happy Birthday Melanie!

To my sweet wife, friend, companion and soul mate. As you know, we celebrate our birthdays for a whole week, not just one day. So, I wish you a very special "birth week". You have been such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful to have such a terrific wife as you. I have to admit that you definitely keep balance in my life and are always there to be supportive and understanding. I cannot tell you enough how much I love you and appreciate you. You are such a kind, caring, loving and just plain wonderful person. I know that you get a bit frustrated with me at times, and I apologize for that, but we never allow feelings to linger and we are always quick to resolve any issues. My respect and devotion for you continues to grow. Thanks again for all of the many special things you do for me!

Have fun and know how special you are, not just to me, but to all of your friends and family. You are truly loved and admired by many and should feel really good about being the person you are.

Love always and forever,

Wally








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute! Melanie, you've got a great guy!!! Happy Birthday!

Natalie said...

Cute post Wally!!!