Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful...

We had a whirlwind of a Thanksgiving this year! On Thanksgiving Day, we went with my mom’s side of the family to her cousin Sharalyn’s house for a delicious feast. Thanks, Sharalyn, for having us over this year! Unfortunately, I didn’t take my camera and therefore have no pictures to post from that gathering. Maybe I can steal some from Natalie’s blog when she does her Thanksgiving post. :)

Later that day, I did have my camera with me when we stopped by my dad’s house for a quick visit. Thanks for the yummy gingerbread, Janet!

Mel, Dad & Wally

Janet and the pups
The day after Thanksgiving we had a second dinner at my mother-in-law’s house with Wally’s side of the family. His niece, Sammy, was sweet enough to take some pics with my camera to document the day for me.

Sammy's brother, Rob
Wally's Uncle Joe

Chef Sammy
Little Sammy
Melanie & Rob
Wally's cousin, Lonnie
Official Turkey Carver, Leo
Sammy's homemade rolls--yummy!

We had a busy couple of days spent with lots of FAMILY, which is what I am most thankful for!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your camera takes really good pictures. Sammy's rolls look extremely delicious. My mother's recipe for wonderful rolls died along with her.

Natalie said...

Those rolls are making me hungry. I do have to get my Thanksgiving pics up on my blog. This is the first day I have been able to lift my sick body out of bed.