Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday, Megan!!


My niece, Megan, turns EIGHT years old today. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEGAN!!!

Megan is spunky, sassy, sweet, smart, social and pretty much the most awesome eight year old I know!
She is such a well rounded girl. She has been in ballet for two years as well as baseball, excelling at both. She is my favorite shopping buddy, especially when it comes to shopping for clothes and shoes. She has a unique sense of style that fits her perfectly.
Not only did Megan turn eight today, but today was also her first day of third grade. On behalf of Megan’s birthday, her teacher declared no homework for the class that day! She is also getting baptized next Saturday which will be very special. I can hardly believe she is growing up so fast. She will always be my sweet Meggie Lou no matter how old she gets!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I love the photo of Megan with her fingers over her eyes. She is an exceptional little eight-year-old.
She will be a great entertainer to Baby Powell.