Thursday, December 9, 2010

29 Weeks

11 weeks to go! Still feeling pretty well and having very few complaints. I’ve been to two of six scheduled childbirth classes and what an eye opener they have been! Some of the general stuff we’ve gone over I knew from being around when my sister had babies, but there are a lot of little details that I am learning about for the first time. We have watched four different labor and delivery videos and all I can say is THANK GOODNESS FOR MEDICATION!! Hats off to anyone who has gone through it naturally, but I am under no illusion that I would be able to handle that amount of pain for that amount of time. Let’s be honest, I’ve never been one to tolerate pain well, so this situation will be no different, I’m sure!

Here is my 29 week picture for my growth tracking:



I had to post this picture from Thanksgiving being that it is the only one taken of us together in quite some time:


2 comments:

Jonessa said...

Yay! We finally get to see your face as well ;)

Marilyn said...

You are looking good! That tummy is quite substantial now. I am glad that it's the weekend so you can get some rest (as much as Carson will let you).