Thursday, December 2, 2010

28 Weeks

Welcome to the third trimester! With only 12 weeks to go, I am starting to get a little nervous about all that still needs to be done. We have the crib put together, but the dresser/changing table is still in the box. Even with the crib put together, it is still sitting in our front room. I need to do some juggling of other furniture to clear out room for the nursery. I need to find all of the accessories (lamps, picture frames, stuff for the walls, etc.) to finish it off, but my mom and I did find the perfect picture to go above his crib:


I love, love this picture!!


With Wally being out of town until December 23rd, the number of tasks to do related to the baby coming, along with all of the holiday shopping that needs to be done is making things seems a bit overwhelming right now. Little by little, day by day!

The little man finally cooperated and gave us some great 4D shots of his face at Fetal Foto last night.

I so love this face already!


I’m excited to start child birthing classes tonight that go on for six weeks. I’m hoping to get a better understanding of what I’m in for come the big day. I figure the more information I have the better off I’ll be when it’s time for delivery. What is my birth plan you may ask? To be in as little pain as possible! Pain medication will be my bff that day:)

Lastly, here is my 28 week picture:


I didn’t quite make my goal of gaining 4 lbs a month this past month and by not making my goal I mean I completely went over! Let’s just say if I don’t gain too much weight next month I won’t be very worried!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love his face already too. You have lots of helpers over here who can clean and organize. Just let us know when you are ready :)