Sunday, June 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BFG!!

Wally turns forty-eight years young today. I say 'young' because he truly is a kid at heart! He has a youthful attitude and enthusiasm for life. He had the challenge of starting a new job this year, a job that was completely different than anything he has done in the recent past. I am so proud of him for stepping up to the plate, taking on this new and sometimes frustrating adventure, and still maintaining his Wally-like attitude. It has been a difficult year so far with him on the road as much as he is, but he puts everything he has into this job and more. We will be grateful when he is able to find something closer to home (and by that I mean closer to me!) I love and appreciate him for the sweet husband that he is!! He is so thoughtful and kind to me even when I am not. He is positive, outgoing, and a great friend to all of his buddies. He is a sweet son who adores his mother and his family. He is a supportive, loving father and a fun grandpa. All around, he is a pretty super guy!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my SWEET HUSBAND!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh how sweet! Happy Birthday Wally!