Saturday, June 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEREK!!

Happy 12th Birthday, Derek!! You are such a great kid! I love your enthusiasm for sports, especially baseball. You are smart, funny, talented, sweet, and all around awesome! I love how kind you are to your little sister, Megan. She looks up to you so much and I can't think of a better role model for her than you! We are so proud of you for who you are and the choices you make each day. Your Uncle Wally loves to talk sports with you and to watch your games when he is in town. When he isn't there, he is always cheering for you from his truck! You're a great nephew who gives me reason to be proud each and every day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Of course, I had to include my favorite baby pic of Derek

Derek ready to hit what has to be a home run!
Derek showing off his mad basketball skills

Derek and his two best friends

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute pictures! Derek is a great kid. We are so lucky to have him in our lives.