Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Janet!!


Happy Birthday to my stepmom, Janet! I hardly have any pictures of Janet because she loves to hide from the camera! She is so good for my dad and has always been very kind to my sister and I. She is a thoughtful and generous person who is always thinking of others. She makes me feel so welcome in their home and their lives. She is the best mom to their two dogs, Hoss and Ellie. She loves animals, is a wonderful gardener, an extremely hard worker, and a soon-to-be retiree!! She does so much for her family, especially her mother. She has been her caretaker for so many years, never asking for anything in return. She is determined, supportive, sincere and loving to those around her. We are so grateful to have her in our lives! Happy, Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looking at your blog makes me want to check it on July 25th to see if it has a birthday post for me, just kidding. I wanted to tell you congratulations on the baby and the heartbeat, that is so exciting for you and I can't wait. I get all the updates from Grandpa McKell, he is super thrilled. You will be an awesome mom!!!