Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beauty in the City

I forgot to include this picture of the Los Angeles Temple when I posted about our recent California trip. In the middle of the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles sits this lovely building, perched up on a hill, standing apart from all of its surroundings. Cloudy & overcast skies lurk behind, but notice how green the grass is!



There are several temples very close to where we live and because of that they can become “common place”. Even so, I am still amazed at their beauty. Each continues to be an exceptional site to see!

This is the view from my Mom’s deck. The Draper Temple sits just a street or two above her home. Gorgeous nighttime picture I stole from her blog!


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

My temple is your temple! Feel free to steal! My brother Allen was married in the Los Angeles Temple and so were Paul and his first wife Nancy.

Natalie said...

Those temples are beautiful! I can't believe how spoiled Mom and Paul are to have that view.